Call Now Button
UNIQUE FEATURES OF WESTERN AUSTRALIA
- Perth is the capital of Western Australia with a population of 1.7million.
- Western Australia population at 2.6 million, Western Australia is the largest state comprising a third of Australia’s total land mass.
- Western Australia the power house and major contributor to the economy of Australia.
- Australia’s top trading companies are located in Western Australia.
- Exceptional world class educational universities, colleges and TAFE can be found in Perth
- Time zone comparable to Vietnam: one hour difference making it easier for business and family communications.
- Distance to Vietnam: close proximity to Perth eight hours flight to Ho Chi Minh
- Australian standard of living is equal to or better than most European and American countries.
- Climate: Perth Mediterranean weather has mild winters and warm summers, Western Australia’s vast size allows for broad range agriculture of different temperature regions.
- Land and property prices are stable and reasonable priced compared to Sydney and Melbourne market.
- Great potential development projects, good value with strong returns.
- Government Policies of Western Australia encourage foreign business investment and business migration through less stringent requirements compared to Eastern State counterparts.